Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter!

The Easter weekend is upon us and I am very impatiently waiting for 8:30 pm to come. Brent is currently in the air, bound for Minnesota and I. can't. wait. Mallory thinks she has one more day until he comes home so she will be super surprised come tomorrow morning. We plan on squeezing as much into the next few days as we can...I am sure Monday will be here sooner than we would all like to think about.

Brent and I bought Mallory a new bike (with training wheels) and we are going to give it to her tomorrow morning so she can hopefully learn to ride it before Brent heads back to Oklahoma for his last, very quick, stretch of time. He is home bound for good in exactly 35 days. I can't believe how bright the light at the end of the tunnel is getting.

I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend and we will update you all in a few days!!

No comments: