Friday, December 5, 2008

Puffs--It's like using your sleeve

I have come down with a winter cold bug. It doesn't seem to be too bad, in fact I am pretty sure I got it from Mallory who had the sniffles last week. It didn't stop her, except she actually took naps, so this certainly can't stop me...

I have come to the conclusion, as I get older that the type of tissue (for lack of a better word) to use does in fact matter. (STOP: Older and tissue used in the same sentence solidifies any doubt...) I enjoy Puffs brand and until last night didn't realize how much I truly enjoyed the velvety softness. I went to work yesterday without a box of kleenex and had to use the office supplied stock of kleenex. They were a knock off brand, don't get me wrong, they did their job but my nose was pretty sore by the end of the day. When I got in my car after work I used my travel supply of puffs to wipe my tender nose. As soon as I wiped I thought to myself "this is so nice, its like using my sleeve its so soft." WHAT?? I caught myself thinking, "why would you even think to use your sleeve?" Well, I have Mallory and when the tissue isn't handy, she sure thinks that her sleeve works pretty well (along with her finger but we've already been there...) So maybe I should do a marketing campaign for Puffs...the possibilities of comparing the softness to some body's shirt sleeve to the kleenex are endless...

No comments: