Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pudding Chef

I am always looking for fun things for Mallory and I to do during the day. I am all about her learning through experiencing and not just existing. I was grocery shopping last week (picture the large carcart again) when I went to get some pudding--the prepackaged kind. I drove past the boxed pudding and it dawned on me (kind of a duh moment and I realize that) making pudding would be kind of fun, cheap, relatively clean, and maybe even a memory maker. I threw the box in the cart and thought we'd give it a try.

Mallory woke up from her nap on Friday and I thought that would be a fun way to pass the time...directions are super simple. Two cups of milk, stir and let sit for 5 minutes...now that is instant pudding.



Mallory enjoyed a bowl of it after it was made and we had 5 more in the fridge to enjoy throughout the weekend. She even got to share the pudding she made with Grandma, which made her very proud.



1 comment:

Anne said...

mmmmmm...that sound good. Yeah - I think we are going to meet up on Sunday. I'll e-mail you tomorrow:)