Monday, May 17, 2010

Garden 2010

Mallory and I planted the garden at Grandpa’s this weekend!  Mallory ditched her garden boots within a few minutes of our project and spent the rest of the afternoon barefoot.  She was dirty from her cheeks to her toes and I loved it!  Planting has become bitter sweet as we don’t get to watch the plot as closely as we did a few years ago.  We are excited and hopeful for a successful growing season filled with healthy plentiful veggies!

Now that I know how truly easy it is to plant a garden, I sat back and let Mallory do most of the planning and planting.  I dug the rows and she did the rest.

Row of Peas:

DSC07564 

DSC07565

DSC07567

What will these be?

DSC07570

Carrots!

DSC07571 

What a better way to break up the day then finding a caterpillar in the plot.

DSC07574

DSC07573

No comments: