Thursday, September 4, 2008

I hear a fricket and I will name him Mommy!

A glimpse into a typical day with Mallory. Enjoy!



If you didn't catch it all, it goes something like this. Mallory has just figured out how to say her "l" sound...hence the sloowwww drawn out way she says her name. Her birthday is January 4th. She heard a cricket, it CHIRPED a lot! It was behind the freezer (oh no!). Grandpa will move the shelf, move the freezer and then we can get the cricket, put it in a bucket and call it Mommy. I love uploading videos!!

5 comments:

Abbie said...

Kristie--This is ADORABLE! I love it. She is just tooo cute!

Kristen said...

haha I love the video. especially the "can i see now? can i see now?"

Robin said...

How cute!!! I hate crickets, I would of stepped on Mommy and killed it! :)
Love the video!!

Amanda Jean said...

I think Mommy made it's way to our basement this morning! I regret to inform you that I have stepped on Mommy Jimminy, and it had a proper burial in the basement toilet.

She's so darn cute! More videos of Mallory!!!!

Cal said...

Oh man, I'm so glad you reposted the link for this video so I could see it! Made my day.