Monday, August 4, 2008

Oh no...more boogers

I am not happy to say, Mallory continues to pick her nose. We tell her no as soon as we catch her and continue to ask if she needs a Kleenex. This doesn't seem to be curbing the habit. Today my dad and I were talking in the playroom and Mallory was playing Barbies with Grandma out in the family room.

Mallory came running into the playroom yelling,
"Mommy! Mommy! I got a BIG booger."
Me: Hoping, really hoping that she used a Kleenex and found this booger--knowing this probably wasn't the case, I asked "Great. (sarcastically) Where did you put this BIG booger?"
Mal: "Ummm, In my mouth! It's ok though, its fine." And off she went to play with Grandma...

Once my dad and I stopped laughing--I turned to him and said, "blog moment". If you can't break the habit--you mine as well make other people laugh along with you...

No comments: