Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Who’s the pig?

I Paid attention to the fine detail on Mallory’s latest refrigerator project. 

DSC07863 

It says “MALLORY MOMMY”

The Y for MOMMY is up above next to the Y for Mallory.  At least she is a space-saver and not a paper-waster…

So the big question is…who is the drawing of, Me or Mallory?  At this point I am not taking claim to the person who bares a striking resemblance to a pig.

 

We are in the middle of a very busy 10 days.  Check out Kristen’s blog for the fun we had last weekend.  I’ll be back in a few days with the fun we had on our weekend. 

And coming up in a few days--Kate and I, along with the four girls, are road tripping to Hayward, Wisconsin.  4-2 Ratio of kids to adults; puts us outnumbered, which I swore I would never do.  I am sure to come back with plenty of stories…

1 comment:

Abbie said...

Haha, I LOVE the drawing!! Ps--the pics from Kristen's shower look great. Good job!! We are going to have a little lunch here to celebrate Baby J. Really excited!