Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sandy Lake 2010

Picture over load of our first “weekend” up at the lake.  The weather wasn’t the greatest but we made the best of it.  We had some friends up so Mallory got to have her first sleepover in the loft with her friend.  Surprisingly, we all slept!

Mmmmm delicious Mud Soup (when I spell check, “Mmmmm” says it should say mammy” this, makes me laugh.)

DSC07804

Different red-headed baby, same playpen 30 years later

DSC07811 

DSC07842

DSC07821

DSC07850

Mikayla’s first dip in the lake

 DSC07851

She giggled and laughed the entire time.  She LOVED it!

DSC07860

It appears I have a water baby on my hands…

1 comment:

Amanda Jean said...

I imagine you probably had some inkling she was a water baby when she started speed-slithering to the bath tub :) I love these photos! I have never quite gotten these lake trips...do you guys own a cabin?