Sunday, December 27, 2009

Photos by Mallory

Mallory received a Kid Tough digital camera for Christmas from my sister. It is a real digital camera with the ability to hold 500 pictures on its memory card and then can be downloaded to the computer. To say Mallory enjoys her new camera is an understatement. By the time the camera was a mere two hours old she had taken 110 pictures. Christmas day, a clean memory card, when it was all said and done, we downloaded 285 pictures. Some of the pictures are spot on, some are blurry (due to the photographer being a 3 footer always on the go), and some are too dark. More than anything they are super funny. Since above all this blog is a journal of memories for my kids, I have to post some of my favorites that she has taken. For the most part these posts will come "wordless". Just think of it as looking at the day through Mallory's eyes.


Here are just a few from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.












1 comment:

Kristen said...

hehe I love the pic of Mom & Dad! Looks just how I would picture her view of the 2 of you.