Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The plot has been tilled

Gary tilled (raked with an fancy machine) the garden this past weekend. Mallory and I were able to get the pumpkins transplanted and a few pumpkin seeds started in the garden. The rest of the seeds we started a month and half ago are doing great and are getting stronger and will be ready to be moved into the garden in a few weeks.

Let's just lay this out there once and for all: When it comes to this gardening stuff, I become a complete and udder nerd. I love it. I can't get enough of it. It actually makes me proud to see these plants surviving and thriving when they started out as little seeds. I will only blush this one time and then we can just all have the understanding that I recognize my nerdiness when it comes to the success of a few plants...

The empty garden plot. Sort of boring now...but just wait until September when they are compared.


Mallory and her worm friend

No comments: