Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Being Thankful

I am Thankful

For together, we make it through our every day a little bit easier with each other to lean on.



I am Thankful


In just 3.5 short months I have learned that "first borns" have a very special spot in a mother's heart. I was scared that this spot would shrink or change in some way with the addition of another baby. I would be lying if I said it didn't change; it most definitely has changed, but for the better, as I have watched this little girl become an amazing big sister.

I am Thankful

Not only do her smiles and squeals warm our house; her presence has made our family complete.

Last year at this time we were living with my parents and anticipating a big year of change. Brent had a 4.5 month stretch of time away from us in Oklahoma and a new career ahead of him. We had just found out we were pregnant and her August due date seemed like a lifetime away... But we made it.
What a year

No comments: