Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Our fun weekend. A little late.

We had a fun weekend and after a few days to recuperate I am back in the land of the living. Friday we met Molly and the kids at the Children's Museum. It was fun, very very crowded but still fun. The new exhibit is Clifford, which happens to be one of Mallory's favorite book characters and TV shows so she loved the exhibit! Once I plug my camera in and upload the pictures I will share her big huge smile as she sits on Clifford's leg.

Saturday I took Mallory down to Jordan so she could spend some quality time with Grandma Debbie and Grandpa Eid, as well as allowing me some time for, well, me! Mallory wanted nothing to do with me (once again whenever we are with other people she shows just how bored with me she really is) and barely gave me a wave and a hug when I left. I met Wendy for a quiet lunch with the girls. Just Wendy, her beautiful baby Rayna, and me...it was wonderful. We have not spent time without crazy toddlers around in 4 years so it was very nice to visit. Then I headed to the Jovle's for the big birthday celebrations. Kristen's turned the big 2-9 on Saturday and they threw a Fondue party to celebrate. To say it was over the top delicious is an understatement. They went over and above and the food was amazing. I didn't take any pictures as I was too busy eating :) Trust me when I say the company was good looking and the food looked fantastic.

Sunday was back to Jordan to eat a yummy lunch, pick up Mallory and head home! Weekends like this make the time go by pretty fast. Anything that gets spring here quicker and my husband home sooner is time well spent.

No comments: