Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pinch me...I must be dreaming.

He did it. He did it. He did it! After a long long road (which is now almost behind us), I can joyfully shout from the top of the my blog...

WE ARE STAYING IN MINNESOTA!!!!


Brent has been selected to move on in the hiring process to become an Air Traffic Controller for Minnesota and we (especially him) couldn't be more excited! He will finish school in August and we will find out more details as the next few weeks and months go on...Ahhhhhh a big huge sigh of relief.


We want to thank all of you who continue to follow and support us on this long journey...



Cheers to Brent!!!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

aww cute pic. Where's Lucy doing her cheers?

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!

YAY! Celebrating for you!



Congrats, Brent, and congrats Eid fam for getting to stay in the land of snow and mosquitoes!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Brent!!!!!
I'm so glad to hear that your little family won't have to move to another state. I don't think that Debbie would have survived that!!!!
Thanks for the cute pictures. It's so nice to see Mallory on screen, if not in person. You and Kristie too of course!!!
I was just talking to Donna, saying that we should make a road trip to come and see everyone in Minnesota. We'll be sure to let you know if that's going to work out.
Pam